Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enzo

did you mount the L reinforcement brackets to the base of the rear locker with screws im assuming

Quote Originally Posted by Derick View Post
    did you mount the L reinforcement brackets to the base of the rear locker with screws im assuming
    Yes, I used SS screws to mount the L reinforcement to the floor on the engine side to keep panels from jumping track and collapsing towards the motor.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Ok so all I need is reinforcement on the bottom of the panels and all my fittings and hose is correct in the original post?

Curious if anyone has ran Enzo Bags in a Mondo. I have the ExactFit 1140s in mine right now...and they probably get ~1000lbs in them. Just curious if the Enzos would even fit.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Derick View Post
    Ok so all I need is reinforcement on the bottom of the panels and all my fittings and hose is correct in the original post?
    You'll probably need more fittings than your 650s currently have. Can you share a pic to confirm?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

[QUOT goingE=RC_Hinojosa;340537]You'll probably need more fittings than your 650s currently have. Can you share a pic to confirm?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I was going to possibly use my old
    Bags as extras

I'd say just try the Enzo's first and see how it goes. Using old bags on seats is not practical as they are cumbersome and inconvenient and take up valuable seating space. It also looks, should I say, ghetto, on such a nice boat. I like everything to look nice, clean, like custom. As if they weren't even there, until you lift the rear locker cushions. I'd give lead bags a consideration, in fact, I'm pondering about an extra 600 lbs. But, gotta pace myself. Just upgraded the surf tabs this year and need to replace the depth finder.
    BTW, the surf tabs are a must. Love them. It really cleaned up the goofy side wave too.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    I'd say just try the Enzo's first and see how it goes. Using old bags on seats is not practical as they are cumbersome and inconvenient and take up valuable seating space. It also looks, should I say, ghetto, on such a nice boat. I like everything to look nice, clean, like custom. As if they weren't even there, until you lift the rear locker cushions. I'd give lead bags a consideration, in fact, I'm pondering about an extra 600 lbs. But, gotta pace myself. Just upgraded the surf tabs this year and need to replace the depth finder.
    BTW, the surf tabs are a must. Love them. It really cleaned up the goofy side wave too.
    You have the Enzo bags and ur plates upgraded? If you do have the Enzo bags did you have to add weight to the bow?
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition

No, ballast weight in our boats is sufficient around 1000lbs. You, as do I, have the in bow sac (IBS). The horseshoe shape ballast bag under bow seats. Just make sure that when you are filling the IBS bag, you go up front and open the vent to let air out of the sac. Otherwise you will see the front sac is full, tense, but its all air unless you release the air. I usually will remove one of the top plugs and let out air until I see water coming out and then replace the plug. Otherwise you loose a lot of weight. I find if the front hard tank and IBS are full, it is plenty of weight.

That being said, if I add another 600lbs of lead eventually, I would distribute the weight ~40/60, bow and stern.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    No, ballast weight in our boats is sufficient around 1000lbs. You, as do I, have the in bow sac (IBS). The horseshoe shape ballast bag under bow seats. Just make sure that when you are filling the IBS bag, you go up front and open the vent to let air out of the sac. Otherwise you will see the front sac is full, tense, but its all air unless you release the air. I usually will remove one of the top plugs and let out air until I see water coming out and then replace the plug. Otherwise you loose a lot of weight. I find if the front hard tank and IBS are full, it is plenty of weight.

That being said, if I add another 600lbs of lead eventually, I would distribute the weight ~40/60, bow and stern.
    How much weight do you run? Do you distribute the weight evenly or what’s ur set up considering we have the same boat and bags lol
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition