Default swim platform eyelets

Are the eyelets on the bottom of the swim deck, attached to the stainless arm, strong enough to use for docking? I was thinking of using these to attach dock lines for long term docking. I usually use the boat 3 or 4 times per week in summer, so it sits at the dock for extended periods.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

My concern would be upward force of a dock line. Those set low in the water so any dock tie is probably going to create upward tension and risk bumping your swim deck off the slotted brackets should significant rollers come by.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Why note just use the eyelets on the transom?
    2016 Craz

You know, I haven't had the boat at the dock yet. I keep forgetting how low the swim deck is in the water and was thinking the transom eyelets would be too high, but I think you guys are right. The swim deck is almost level with the water, so the transom eyelets would be proper. It just seems different when always seeing he boat sitting on a trailer
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off