Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Loving the Slingshot foil board. The helmet is really a strong fashion statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife is from Temecula (and we visit her folks a couple of times a year). What lake is that? Beautifully clear looking water!
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    My wife is from Temecula (and we visit her folks a couple of times a year). What lake is that? Beautifully clear looking water!
    Small world!

The lake in the picture is Lake Mead. We spend a lot of time traveling back and forth on the weekends. We really prefer Mead over the local to me lakes in SoCal.

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Fantastic wave. Which boat is this?

Thanks! 2018 SE 450

We went to the lake for weekend after getting home from a week in Destin, FL. Didn’t get much use out of it though with a 3 week old but I did get to fire up the new SeaBlaze X2s

Keep in mind that the water visibility right now is about 6” and it’s an awesome brown color...

My son playing in the fountains at the Destin outlet mall

Not a Moomba but we did do battle in some bumper boats on vacation

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I also hit up the qualifying for the first stop of Supra ProWake Tour before we went on vacation. I think I need. Surf pipe now, all you could hear from that SA550 was water splashing...

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Didn’t get much use out of it though with a 3 week old but I did get to fire up the new SeaBlaze X2s

Keep in mind that the water visibility right now is about 6” and it’s an awesome brown color...

Dayum, those SeaBlazes are almost as bright as the glow sticks at Walmart for $1

#TexasWater

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Loving the Slingshot foil board.
    Looks like you've been putting in the time on the foil. I've only ridden mine a couple times this year and none at surf length.

I mean, it's cool and all to glide above the water, but I haven't gotten a ton of 'excitement' from riding mine (just from crashing it!) Part of me wants to get to the point where I have it dialed for surfing but the other part of me thinks it'd be less fun than just using my surf board. Dunno.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

We’re still in ski mode unfortunately...

Got some pics taken just at the end of May so I'm waiting for the new June thread to come up! I've got a pile of upgrades and parts to install when I get back from my deployment mid-July.
    - 1999 Moomba Outback LS/SK - 5.7 Indmar, Monster MT2 Tower, Kenwood Audio, Pyle Wake Tower Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Skee907 View Post
    Got some pics taken just at the end of May so I'm waiting for the new June thread to come up! I've got a pile of upgrades and parts to install when I get back from my deployment mid-July.
    You’re in Minot🤢🤮 I spent 6 years in that shithole lol, is minot the deployment you’re talking about?😜
    2019 Moomba Max