Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quick wave test. Don't worry we didn't run the boat too long during the break-in with ballast filled. This was just to make sure everything was functioning and no water leaks from the ballast system.

Weather didn't hold out at all though and got rough with all the wind and swells.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

blasphemy... guy doing a water test in a new max with a mastercrap hat on

I sure do like that color scheme. very sharp... that would be almost exactly how I would spec out a new boat colorwise.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Haha I got a kick out of his MC hat as well. I should have tossed it in the drink ! They also sell MC and a line of higher end pontoons along with SC products. Greg's a great guy and anyone looking to buy a boat in Alabama should definitely give him a shout. He will do what it takes!

Thanks for the compliments. I absolutely love how it turned out!!!
    Last edited by haknslash; 05-09-2019 at 09:28 PM.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    Sick! How thick are the dock lines you’re using? Quarter inch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! No idea the thickness of them. They are bungee lines so with the crosswind they were stretching pretty good. That bimini top may as well be a sail lol.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Here's some video footage I threw together from today. Now I just need a good weather weekend to get some seat time in. . 2 hours on the boat so far. The footage of the first wave was with the center wake plate 100% lol. I didn't realize it will go to 100% when you come to a stop. Later on once I switched sides I realized the plate was fully deployed and then I backed it off. Crazy how it makes a big difference but of course hard to tell from fisheye of the Gopro.

Last edited by haknslash; 05-09-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    sorry to potentially be the only one viewing it the other way but 1967, if it snowed like that all summer long in CO I'd be happy. powell and mead need it.

it's warm here this weekend but raining. so indoor projects it is.
    I live at 7,400' of elevation. We are 8 - 10 degrees cooler than Denver on a daily basis.. On the positive side, it never gets above 90 at my house. I'll be thinking of you in July and August when it's 85 and 10% humidity!

The average snowfall during the entire season is about 130" at my house . Winters can be cold, but the summer temps make up for it. I can' complain...too much.
    She ain't pretty, but she can dance!
    1998 Mobius

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    that same system is headed our way this weekend and will 1) ruin my freaking weekend, and 2) have the potential to dump a few inches of rain and royally eff up the lakes for several weeks... After getting a good start this past weekend, I'm pretty disappointed.
    And this weather pattern has resulted in sunny weather in the 70s and 80s all week here in the PNW. I've been driving my convertible all week. And today and tomorrow are record breaking highs forecasted. Should hit 90!!!

We'll be out all day tomorrow, can't wait.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Here's some video footage I threw together from today. Now I just need a good weather weekend to get some seat time in. . 2 hours on the boat so far. The footage of the first wave was with the center wake plate 100% lol. I didn't realize it will go to 100% when you come to a stop. Later on once I switched sides I realized the plate was fully deployed and then I backed it off. Crazy how it makes a big difference but of course hard to tell from fisheye of the Gopro.

She sure is sharp!!!! I know you can’t wait to get some seat time in. Congrats again!!!!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

The weather in the PNW's been amazing. Went out for a Sunday-Funday downtown Portland on Cinco de Mayo.

The wife got in her first surf of the season.

Then we celebrated a little as we broke a lot of people's boating "rules".

then we met some friends, and decided to tie up for a bit and hosted the music.

Hello friends.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

had a good time relaxin' in the cove...

Not sure how I missed getting a pic of me and all the girls, but the wife made it into the pic (pink Hurley hat)

Took the boat out again on Wednesday.
    Water's colder on the Columbia River (57 degrees)

And catching the sunset like we typically do.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com