Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Beautiful pics Trayson! Thanks for sharing
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    She sure is sharp!!!! I know you can’t wait to get some seat time in. Congrats again!!!!
    Thanks buddy and yes I can’t wait to get back out on the water with her! Weather not looking good all weekend but of course looks amazing during the week. I wished I had enough PTO to play sick
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

My favorite day of the year - when she goes back in the water. Got the name on her the other day, too.
    2019 Supra SL450

Looks like a few hour window this morning for the best boating weather all weekend
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Jealous of all you guys getting out! Slow start this year. Added our 3rd boater to the family in March! I will be waxing this week and dropping the boat in next weekend for the season. I debated ceramic coating but just don’t have the time this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

All cleaned it up to start the year up in Canada. Ice just came off my lake so might be a few weeks before I get a surf in.

Epic Saturday in Portland. Record highs of 90 degrees! We launched at 830am and had some fun before most people got out... I got in my first ski and my first wakeboard of the season. Hooked up a new guy with a day on the water. It's always a blast to have someone that makes me look like a beginner. The XLV put out a meaty wake with about 2700 pounds of ballast.

The wifey was happy to transition from drysuit to wetsuit. (63 degree water now).

Docked up the Boat and walked to lunch at Portland Sports Bar & Grill. Good food and drinks on the patio and adding more people to the crew for the day.

we ended up rocking 10 boards + my ski for the day.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Good times with a good crew!

Me and the ladies obligatory shot:

After some more surfing and wakeboarding with a crazy amount of boats in downtown Portland, I took a foil set and then we met up with friends and went to the party cove. Tieup, music and even some BBQ off the buddy's 26' SeaRay cuddy was great. Unfortunately for him, there was a TON of debris in the Willamette Rvier and he hit a submerged log and it destroyed his outdrive. I was already out of the water and driving home when this happened. They had to call 911 and the fire department boat came out and got the women/kids off his boat and was pumping water to keep it afloat. (a big hole where the outdrive was would overpower 4+ normal bilge pumps!!!)

They kept a afloat until they would get his truck and trailer brought out from over an hour away. Now insurance and repairs...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    . Unfortunately for him, there was a TON of debris in the Willamette Rvier and he hit a submerged log and it destroyed his outdrive. I was already out of the water and driving home when this happened. They had to call 911 and the fire department boat came out and got the women/kids off his boat and was pumping water to keep it afloat. (a big hole where the outdrive was would overpower 4+ normal bilge pumps!!!)

They kept a afloat until they would get his truck and trailer brought out from over an hour away. Now insurance and repairs...
    Holy crap that sucks.
    2019 Supra SL450

Oh no! That's a terrible feeling way down in your gut right there.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV