Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Stazi, love your Craz, great colors!!!

I am on Holloway reservoir today and 4 wake boats are black and blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

2017 Moomba Craz

Default May 2019 Pic Thread

Great weekend on the water! Lucked out with weather

--
    2019 Craz

Saturday it rained, but went out with just the family for Sunday. Wife started things out with a patriotic surf.

I did a lot of work on the 360's. spun a lot, rode out another.

It sure was nice to get in all the surfing I wanted and to just float and chill in the bow. Rare to get a chance for legit downtime.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

On the way back Sunday, we were pretty close to the launch and there were a couple guys on waverunners standing on a barge waving for help.

I went over and checked on them. One of the waverunners was completely swamped and neutrally buoyant. They asked for a tow back to the launch. It was less than a mile (probably about a kilometer). so I got out my line (I use mountain climbing rope as my anchor line). I originally tied it to the ski pylon, but I realized that I'd need a steeper tow angle to have any chance of keeping it above water. It kept submarining and I transferred the rope to the tower and even had to shorten the line. It made me anxious but at that point I was committed. I was super gentle on the throttle, and found the 'sweet spot' for towing it was 4mph on my paddlewheel PP display. UPSTREAM against a good 3mph current with a headwind meant that a person on shore would have been walking faster than we were going.

In the end I got him back to the launch.

Loaded up Monday 10 boards deep to take my friends and their family out on the boat... But NO TUBES! ha!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Nothing like a maiden voyage on a holiday weekend. Finally got to splash this new beast.

Default May 2019 Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by trace View Post
    Nothing like a maiden voyage on a holiday weekend. Finally got to splash this new beast.

Glad to see they got your alternator swapped and you were able to get on the water! Congrats on that sweet ride!!

I was able to get ours swapped out and and we made it out to Conroe on Sunday and it was packed and really rough as expected. Didn’t get any on the water pics as I always get out there and forget lol but got a few once I got it home and all cleaned up.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Great colors there. Tasteful!

2017 Moomba Craz

Loving the Slingshot foil board. The helmet is really a strong fashion statement.

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post

Fantastic wave. Which boat is this?

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there