Default Received and installed new surf tabs

Just got boat from storage today. Rushed and installed new 2.0 surf tabs. They make old tabs look miniscule. Now we need warm weather here. It's gonna be a sweltering 65 degrees this Saturday. Time to hit the waves.
    Immense Thanks to Travis Turley and Richard (don't recall last name) at wakeland MFG for the prompt service and delivery. Received tabs within 5 days of ordering.
    For some reason I can't upload pics to show the new tabs installed.
    See y'all on the water.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Pics

I figured to send pics using tapatalk. You can see the difference in size between new and old tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 F150 Lariat

i am interested to see if bigger is better?

Truck and boat look good together. Is your truck 2WD? How does it do at the ramp pulling the boat out? Looks like your trailer is sitting low at the tongue. Ideally you want the trailer level to give you the best tow and correct tongue weight. I’m going with a 1” rise on my F150 FX2 which should hopefully have my Max sitting close to level in tow.

Let us know how your new tabs work out for you!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by mikepo26 View Post
    i am interested to see if bigger is better?
    Someone else posted on a different thread when they moved to bigger tabs on a Moomba. They got better results.

When I put the bigger tabs on my 2007 Supra, they were better, but not that much of a 'game changer'

I found when using the larger tabs, less is more.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Truck and boat look good together. Is your truck 2WD? How does it do at the ramp pulling the boat out? Looks like your trailer is sitting low at the tongue. Ideally you want the trailer level to give you the best tow and correct tongue weight. I’m going with a 1” rise on my F150 FX2 which should hopefully have my Max sitting close to level in tow.

Let us know how your new tabs work out for you!
    Thanks, my local Ford dealer looked in a few adjacent states for that color scheme to match the boat. Plus I wanted some other features/packages along with the color. They found it in Iowa. I'm in MN. The truck is a 4x4. Here, a 4x2 truck is a garage ornament in the winter.
    I grabbed the wrong hitch rushing out after work to pick up boat before the storage closed by 6pm. Otherwise, I have a 1" drop hitch that I use for the boat trailer.

I'll update on the wake after Saturday, weather permitting.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 F150 Lariat

That’s the first thing I did back in (I think July 2016) when they announced the new 2.0 plates. I called WakeLand MFG & asked if they were a direct swap. He confirmed so I ordered them & they made a big difference in my wave. A lot more push IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers