Default V2 Tower stand for down position

I recently purchased my first wake boat which is a 2011 LSV. I have been following this forum for a few months and have gotten some great info (THANKS!!). Anyway, I am storing her in a boat dock lift (Lake Livingston, TX), but the ceiling is a bit low in the boathouse. I am able to lift it (with tower up) about 2 ft above normal water level which works great over the course of a weekend or a week, but know I will need to go much higher for longer storage periods. The easy fold V2 tower was one of the reasons I got the LSV, but now that I have messed with it a bit, I am not comfortable leaving the tower folded resting on the boat cover. I was thinking of building a simple stand between the floor and padding the top of the stand to relieve the pressure on the boat cover. Any better ideas (or is there something I can buy that is made for this)? Thanks, Kevin

quick update. I rigged up a stand from a camera tri-pod which was adjustable so i could easily get to the right height. tri-pod sits under the boat cover with padding on top. The tower rests on the boat cover but the weight is held easily by the tri-pod. I am now able to raise the boat on the lift an additional 2-3 foot easy. I will likely improve with a better/wider tri-pod attachment to distribute the pressure point. I also need some cover for the tower hinge which is an open cavity in the down position.
    2011 Mobius LSV