Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is there any way/room to piggy back another bag onto the mid hard tank?

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    I get it, I would just like to know approx how much weight that is. The two I mentioned fill the same space but are a couple 100#'s off in ratings....
    Measure how many gallons it takes to fill and you can figure that out.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Is there any way/room to piggy back another bag onto the mid hard tank?
    To go where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I guess to sit onto/beside the mid tank. Not sure how it looks in there. Is it a hard square protruding from the bottom into the middle ski locker or is it flush below the ski locker?

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    I guess to sit onto/beside the mid tank. Not sure how it looks in there. Is it a hard square protruding from the bottom into the middle ski locker or is it flush below the ski locker?
    Ski locker? There's no access, it a hard gas tank(takes up the entire main floor space) and hard ballast tank under the floor.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Ski locker? There's no access, it a hard gas tank(takes up the entire main floor space) and hard ballast tank under the floor.
    Ahh ok I was thinking there was an access door in the middle ofthe floor. I just assumed thats what it was.

Nope

2017 Moomba Craz

Just picked up a 2019 Craz and purchased those exactfit 1190#'s from Wakemakers(delivery in 6 to 8 weeks). I'm a big guy and need that extra push, so I'm looking to add more weight to the boat. My pocket is fairly short(compared to other boats) and I'm looking to lengthen the wave. Would you be able to tell me if the 1190's only fill the rear compartment or do they also fill up a portion of the storage under the seats? Is there any room for an additional ballast bag in front of the port or starboard side 1190's? Was hoping to piggyback another couple of smaller bags.

I have 500 #'s of lead spread around the boat and was thinking of adding another 500#. Hopefully fit it somewhere at the front to help with pitch.

The 1190’s go all the way up under the side seats. It’s evident from the pictures of them on there website.

You could put lead under the the bags toward the back of the rear compartments, but there’s no point putting lead under the lags as there’s limited room.

2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by CDawg46 View Post
    Just picked up a 2019 Craz and purchased those exactfit 1190#'s from Wakemakers(delivery in 6 to 8 weeks). I'm a big guy and need that extra push, so I'm looking to add more weight to the boat. My pocket is fairly short(compared to other boats) and I'm looking to lengthen the wave. Would you be able to tell me if the 1190's only fill the rear compartment or do they also fill up a portion of the storage under the seats? Is there any room for an additional ballast bag in front of the port or starboard side 1190's? Was hoping to piggyback another couple of smaller bags.

I have 500 #'s of lead spread around the boat and was thinking of adding another 500#. Hopefully fit it somewhere at the front to help with pitch.

Id use your lead mid ship and bow (250 each location) and increase your speed (11-11.5) that should lengthen the wave nicely. If your needing more push you might try slowing your speed (10.8-11)
    '18 mojo