Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default 2019 craz standard ballast vs upgraded ballast

And make sure your wake plate is all the up at 0!

Also for more push you should have the surf plates at 55-60 (natural) for port and 65-70 for starboard (goofy).

If you run those higher it will lengthen the wave but it will be flatter with less push. I recommend the former and increase the speed as you progress wit your skills to lengthen the wave

I’m 215-220 and run 70% for goofy at 11.4 all the way up to 12mph, depending on crew size.

I have universal 1100’s in my Craz plus 1000 lead equally split on both sides just in front of those rear bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Is there any way/room to piggy back another bag onto the mid hard tank?
    Yes, unless already equipped with the under seat bow bag (surf edition came with that) the center fills and then fills up the bow bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Hi...In the event that the Craz trailer has twist axles and a touch of freedom under the bumper, it's conceivable you could acquire that 2-3 creeps by changing the axles to an alternate situation without expecting to do a totally extraordinary trailer. Some customization of edge and tire estimating could likewise help you drop some tallness possibly.