Hello all, im trying to get my ducks in a row with what I will need right away b4 we pull the trigger on a Craz. Its my understanding that the standard ballast is:
Rear- 900s
Mid- 700s?
Bow-500?

My thoughts on upgrade are

Rear-1280s. Would like to go with the 1450s but I'm afraid that I will not have any storage space with the leg extension on the bag.

Mid-keep the 700s assuming that that is what comes standard there. Is there any other options for heavier bags in this location? Also, we might carry a set of skis every once and awhile. Is there going to be any room in the locker for these with the bags?

Bow- assuming that standard is 500lb. Upgrade to the 750 integrated bow. Will this bag even fit or should I just put lead with the factory bag?

I'm not completely opposed to lead but I'm worried about the extra weight on the trailer and tongue. Would rather not need to move anything around either

Is this going to be enough weight to throw a great wake? Ive read through several other threads and feel like I could get the tab settings where they need to be just want to make sure the weight is correct first.

Thanks!