Default add bimini surf storage on 2018 Max

The 2018 Max is not available with surf storage in the bimini. I wonder why that is? Would it be possible to install the Moomba sleeved bimini on this boat?
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Someone just posted this on the Supra/Moomba owners forum on Facebook. You store under the tower & Bimini. Keeps the boards up out of the way & out of the Sun. Cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.wakemakers.com/liquid-fo...SAAEgLxHvD_BwE

I got one of these last year, not sure why it was discontinued, no complaints here. I load it with boards and throw it in the back of the truck. When we get to the ramp I slide it up into the bow and strap it to the bimini once on the water. You might still be able to find one or possibly a new model coming out?
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

It’s out of stock right now, but this is the Ronix version.

https://www.wakemakers.com/ronix-bim...xoCUOUQAvD_BwE

Pretty sure the 2018 still has the A2 tower and the Bimini with surf storage is fitted for the A3.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoMabry View Post
    Someone just posted this on the Supra/Moomba owners forum on Facebook. You store under the tower & Bimini. Keeps the boards up out of the way & out of the Sun. Cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $500 ouch! I am waiting for the Ronix one to come in. Rack and a bag and it looks like a really good design.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Yea, the rack looks nice and all, but that $500 price tag through me off as well.
    I guess I can always wait and see what Ronix comes up with if you say the have some planes for something like this
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off