Default 2001 Moomba Outback Bilge Leak

I have ended up as the owner of a 2001 Moomba Outback. Put it in the water a couple of weeks back, ran great for the most part.

When I came down the next morning (stored at the dock), I discovered the bilge pump light was on. A quick investigation revealed the pump wasnt functioning, but also that water was in the bilge. I pumped the water out with a different pump but more had accumulated by the next day. No rain. It's enough that after about 3-4 days the bilge is full.

Aside from replacing the bilge pump, any tips on running down the leaks? The bilge plug is newish (and well tightened) so I don't think it's that.

Thanks,

Check your shaft stuffing tube for the leak.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

It should only drip no more than once every 3secs iirc. Do you have ballast tanks?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Agree on shaft stuffing. 1 drip every 25 seconds or so.

Check hose connections. Also could be a leak from the mufflers. Mine had a small leak between the sheets of fiberglass. These can be repaired with a fiber glass repair kit.

Good suggestions on the leak possibilities,but the FIRST thing to do is fix the bilge pump!
    jy

A few other ideas. Check the stuffing for the rudder. Also check the tracking fin bolts. My buddy completely lost a tracking fin on his Malubu Response. We has no idea where the water was coming from (fast) until we pulled it out and saw the bilge water draining from the holes where the bolts used to be.