Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    That's the drawback off not having the boat at the shop for the install, when you install the pieces stuff may not line up or wrinkles in the corners or when seats are squished together. Still looks great, the only reason you notice it cuz you paid for it. Everyone will be in awe.
    Yeah, like I've owned the boat for years and I never realized the fact that the original vinyl didn't really flow right either! I question if he had the boat if it'd have been too much different given the OEM vinyl being "off" too.

If it's only a hundred or so I might have him re-do the engine cover and I'd get a lot better pattern flow after that. But I am having him re-do the seatbase of the rear bench. that's one I can make him do over. LOL.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Nice BBQ that you added, I mean sundeck. That is going to get HOOOOOOOTTTTT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Nice BBQ that you added, I mean sundeck. That is going to get HOOOOOOOTTTTT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    For all the hot tail that I always have on my boat! LOLOLOL
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    For all the hot tail that I always have on my boat! LOLOLOL
    Touche'
    2017 Moomba Craz

Any contact info for David Langston in Houston. I have google him and can’t find contact! Thanks.

By the way, love the new seats trayson!!!

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

Hit up David Langston for recommendedation in Houston.

Mine was gonna be $4k I'd I dropped off there boat I think. With me doing the removal and reassemble of the pieces in the boat, it was $3300. But then I asked the shop to install the front seatbacks in and that bumped it up $150.

Hence the fact that in hindsight I should have given him the boat. Without the boat he wouldn't have been able to really know that the oem patterns didn't line up like you and I would have envisioned. In fact, I didn't even realize the lack of continuity between the rear seatback she the sundeck until I got it all reinstalled...
    So I did not have a custom shop do my boat, I ordered the skins from the dealer through Rinkers and had a friends put them on for a small fee. I did just meet someone at work who had his older Malibu 247 redone by a guy in Conroe and he was raving out the quality of work. I will get his contact info tonight. I think he said he spent 3-4k and that included new foam I think and a 247 is ALOT more vinyl than a 21V.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Try sending a pm to RdLangston. Oh well he beat me to it.
    Last edited by Mikes; 04-28-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    04 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    That's the drawback off not having the boat at the shop for the install, when you install the pieces stuff may not line up or wrinkles in the corners or when seats are squished together. Still looks great, the only reason you notice it cuz you paid for it. Everyone will be in awe.
    AGREE . When doing mine , i took the pieces out and test fit them to see if the curved pieces wrinkled to much to my liking etc . Of course they did ....so back in side more heat and stretching , massaging etc .

Im sure if you took the boat back they could do some quick stretching and heat to get them tighter and smooth out the wrinkles

Quote Originally Posted by Tydogg View Post
    AGREE . When doing mine , i took the pieces out and test fit them to see if the curved pieces wrinkled to much to my liking etc . Of course they did ....so back in side more heat and stretching , massaging etc .

Im sure if you took the boat back they could do some quick stretching and heat to get them tighter and smooth out the wrinkles
    Overall it came out great. Yeah, I had to give him the boat for a week after the pieces were made and he got them stretched out better. It makes a world of difference to have the new interior.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Overall it came out great. Yeah, I had to give him the boat for a week after the pieces were made and he got them stretched out better. It makes a world of difference to have the new interior.
    That it does !! Literally feels and looks brand new .