750 IBS
    Plus bags 625 and lead 650
    Reversible pumps-3
    ACME 2937 prop
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Swell shaper

Quote Originally Posted by GW@vineyardlake View Post
    What brand of vinyl did you use?
    I'm honestly not sure. it's whatever the upholstery shop used. They had a big sample book, but I didn't pay attention to the brand.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I'm honestly not sure. it's whatever the upholstery shop used. They had a big sample book, but I didn't pay attention to the brand.
    Spirit millennium vinyl, order a sample card to match colors.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by GW@vineyardlake View Post
    What brand of vinyl did you use?
    I talked to my upholstery guy. It's the Softside Marine Collection, by Spradling International.

https://spradlingvinyl.com/brands/softside/
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I talked to my upholstery guy. It's the Softside Marine Collection, by Spradling International.

https://spradlingvinyl.com/brands/softside/
    Spradling good too, it's what moomba uses.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Thanks, looks great!
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100's each rear
    570 ski locker
    750 IBS
    Plus bags 625 and lead 650
    Reversible pumps-3
    ACME 2937 prop
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Swell shaper

is there a website or somewhere I can get those cushions in between like that? (thru the window and the bow)?

I love those!
    2006 Moomba Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ajbrooks1 View Post
    is there a website or somewhere I can get those cushions in between like that? (thru the window and the bow)?

I love those!
    You have an Outback V with a WALKTHROUGH bow, like 95% of the boats that are made. Mine is an XLV that has a Playpen bow. I have a big hinged cover over a huge storage compartment where you have more flooring that you can walk and stand on. The only boats that have the flip up backrests on the seats like I do are boats with playpen bows: A few supras of my vintage, a couple moombas, and a couple of the Axis boats. That's about it. The whole rest of the industry went to the walkthrough bow (which I don't like). I adore my playpen bow.

I'm sure you could fab up a REALLY LONG filler cushion. Anything's possible. You wouldn't get the deep storage I have (I can fit 3 boards in my big locker under my playpen or an 1,180 pound gravity games bag!)
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I can't imagine not having the playpen after just one summer with it. We take roughly 10 people on our outings. That separation provides two complete atmospheres in the boat. Also helps keep the littles out of the business area of the boat. Mostly the teenage girls sit up there though. Gives them privacy especially with the windshield closed.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

You have an Outback V with a WALKTHROUGH bow, like 95% of the boats that are made. Mine is an XLV that has a Playpen bow. I have a big hinged cover over a huge storage compartment where you have more flooring that you can walk and stand on. The only boats that have the flip up backrests on the seats like I do are boats with playpen bows: A few supras of my vintage, a couple moombas, and a couple of the Axis boats. That's about it. The whole rest of the industry went to the walkthrough bow (which I don't like). I adore my playpen bow.

I'm sure you could fab up a REALLY LONG filler cushion. Anything's possible. You wouldn't get the deep storage I have (I can fit 3 boards in my big locker under my playpen or an 1,180 pound gravity games bag!)
    Dang, I might have to mock something up.. I love the “play pens”

Maybe I will just sell and find one lolol!
    2006 Moomba Outback V