Default Prop Suggestions for Wakesurfing trip at Lake Powell

Hello,

I have a 2018 Supra SR with 3300lbs ballast and 500lbs lead currently running an OJ945 and an ACME 2773. Both these props run similar and are good at my normal 500 feet elevation but we are heading to Lake Powell next month with a group of 9-10 people in total. With Powell being at elevation, I am concerned surfing might be a challenge with my current props. Been debating purchasing a 2419 or 2775. Anyone have insight on what they have used along similar lines?

Thank you,
    Brian

Still curious on if anyone has insight. I spoke to ACME today and they felt the 2775 (which turns out is the current ACME prop I have and not the 2773) should outperform the 2419 at pushing weight and at elevation which was a strange comment to me. I would expect the lower pitch of the 2419 to pull harder with the Raptor 400 and be better for elevation and weight. He also said for a more aggressive prop to change to the 2937 (15 x 11) which seems crazy aggressive to me unless you were running 5K+ feet elevation. Any others with experience on this? Thanks.

no suggestions but I can say on my old 22ve I ran an acme 1235 at a lake that is at 3000ft. no issues loaded down to surf but I don't board so have no idea if the boat would behave differently equally ballasted.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten