Default Wetsounds tower setup

Would like some help on this, probably fairly simple to most of you guys but i have little experience with stereos and wattage. Currently have 2 REV 8 tower speakers and am adding 2 REV 10's. I know that they will over power my current amp (wetsounds-have no clue what model or how big). What would be a good amp to power all 4 speakers?
    2015 Moomba Mojo

The amp model will be printed on one of the ends. Is it, chrome, white, or grey? How many speaker terminals does it have. Good chance you could just use it to continue powering the Rev 8s and add another for the 10s. If you're set on just running one amp, I'd buy the best 4 channel your budget will allow. JL / Wetsounds.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

Did a little investigating and it’s the HT4. Right now it’s powering 2 rev 8’s and a 10in Rockford sub. Which I knew was completely under powered last year. Would I be able to power the sub at full peak if I were to buy a different amp to power the other 4 tower speakers?
    2015 Moomba Mojo

Perfect amp to power 4 tower speakers, Syn-DX2.3HP. Ok option, Syn-DX2.

If there is not an amp driving then in-boats, move 2 pair of them to the HT4.

No way to make a suggestion on the woofer, without knowing is model and impedance.

Anyone ever tried Rockville products? Good reviews and have talked with a couple ppl that have them. All have nothing bad to say....
    2015 Moomba Mojo

Rockville has a history of intentionally grossly overstates the amp RMS, then bury the CEA rms ratings and downplay its significance. Makes it hard to trust anything after that.

They are cheap for a reason. Likely sourced from an overseas build house and the chassis is used by a dozen other cheap entry-level audio labels. Not all watts are made the same.

The RXA-T2 is a 2 channel high power amplifier with 2,400 Watts peak output, 1,200 Watts RMS output (2 x 600 @ 2 Ohms) and 800 Watts RMS (2x 400 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 1,200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 200 x2 @ 4 Ohms and 300 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split-second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
    Last edited by MLA; 04-24-2019 at 11:55 AM.

I've been known to buy some cheaper amp products in the past for car audio from the likes of polk audio(amps are cloned overseas brands), ppi(new stuff is same as polk) and a few others. seen rockville and passed it up. I personally think there's better avenues from kicker/rockford for a few extra $$...

but in the end, your coin and rockville has been around for a minute selling quite a few units.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten