Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

dang. you do have a good memory. that was me. 4 implants later....... I completely missed that reference in your other post.
    haven't worked on chain link since
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Oh, crap, remember that too. Got yer face busted up and now you're pretty again. Hey, man, I'm wishing you sweet good karma and all good real estate vibes from down here. My wife is a realtor and has had the worst year in a while but now picking up big time. Bite that fence and make it your bitxh! Hope to get out to see you soon ole bud!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sending you some more good vibes....

The stars aligned and we signed our purchase agreement yesterday.

FYI: Build a $500K+ home and TB will give you a cheap pleather binder for the construction process.

Best of luck, our realtor said things should be heating back up after Easter holiday.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

congrats rc. toll builds a nice house. of all the "production" builders here in vegas they are building one of the nicest products.
    for comparison we spec'ed out a 2400sqft 3/2.5 with a 3 car garage. 6500sqft lot(and that's a premium) starts at $460 before you enter the design center. they wouldn't add garage extensions or we'd be with them.

Yeah, I've come to learn that the floorplans and design selections not only vary from region to region but also community specific.

On the Quinton floorplan, where we are building, I could have increased the depth of the garage, widen the garage or even add an additional bay adjacent to the main.

I just lucked out that it was already deep enough for the boat so only need to modify the header.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

never done until signing the final papers but offered this weekend on a for sale by owner. older couple moving to san diego for family. he is original owner built the house and was the general contractor. place is built like a tank. tons of added water/electrical/gas lines for upgrading down the road. little dated as it's 20 years old but nothing I can't fix.

1/4 acre culdesac lot with a backyard patio that faces northeast so no afternoon sun, elevated lot with no neighbors behind that has a view of the mountains that the other half loves but most importantly 900sqft 3 car garage that will easily swallow the cars and boat AND rv parking on the side for the truck we don't use. has a 4th garage door from the side of the garage to the rv parking. kinda unique.

here's to hoping a solid appraisal and clean close. mid june close date.

Congrats on the find! Fingers crossed for you.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Excellent find.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeFrst View Post
    Karma exists, no one is born as a blank sheet. The proof is severe illness of children. So they work off their sins made in past incarnations. Everyone is responsible only for himself. No one works off the sins of their parents. They will have to do it themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe drake's post worked. closed a while ago and boat fits in the garage finally
    it's 27ft deep all the way across the 3 bays so pretty stoked....