Default Helix speed control paddle wheel or GPS

I have zero-off gps cruise option on my 2018 helix. Last weekend our local river current was faster than normal and I noticed my speeds seemed a bit off but it was also my first time out for the year. Does anyone know if the speed control while towing is set by paddle wheel speed or gps? Is it possible to change this?

Pretty sure if you have zero off option, you do not have a paddle wheel. You should have river mode that you can set in your screen. The best way to really know what you have is to refer to your owners manual or look up the manual in the archives on the Moomba site.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I know for certain that i have a paddle wheel as I just checked in as I was waxing the bottom last week. Ill have to see if I can change the speed control or look for the display manual in my owners packet.

I just looked through both the owners manual and the display manual. Did not see anything about river mode or switching to paddlewheel. You may can call your dealer or sift through the different settings in the vessel and user interface to see if anything comes up. Sorry I couldn't help.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

They build them all with paddlewheels but when you get GPS it is not used. There is no river mode or way to switch to paddlewheel on the current Moomba software. I think you can on current Supras.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

I’m curious as I have the zero off on my helix. Where is the gps antenna located? I haven’t really looked for it...

I appreciate the attempt. I spent way to long looking for the answer to this while I was working.

Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    I’m curious as I have the zero off on my helix. Where is the gps antenna located? I haven’t really looked for it...
    The GPS is a "puck" that is right in front of the helm's windshield; starboard side of the boat.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    The GPS is a "puck" that is right in front of the helm's windshield; starboard side of the boat.
    Thats what I figured... mine works ok... but I cannot find that puck. I wondered if the original owner moved it up on the tower.