Default 2007 Mobius LSV-$30,900

Very clean 2007 Moomba Mobius LSV powered by Indmar 5.7L, 325hp. Approx 700 hours, perfect pass, 2650lbs of ballast, new kicker 654 speakers, new skins (except bow), updated Kentwood BT/USB radio with two amps, bulletlines Billet HLCD tower speakers, Z5 cargo bimini, marching dual axel trailer, full boat vinyl wrap from Zdecals. Carpet cleaned and looks like new.

This has been an incredible boat to own. Primarily surfed with 8 adults and 2-3 kids in the boat. Interior pictures will be uploaded within the week. I’ve included one photo of the new skins. Always stored on a covered lift or garage.

Grand Rapids, MI

IMG_0239.jpgIMG_0240.jpgIMG_0241.jpgIMG_0243.jpgIMG_0238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jjk42; 04-18-2019 at 01:43 PM.

This is one heck of a nice boat for the price. Ive surfed on this boat quite a bit and the the wave is legit.

New price of $29,900.

Bump

What’s everyone’s thoughts on condition and price? Thought I priced it extremely fair...

well since you asked. my .02

if I was in the market for that year/make/model there's 7 for sale on onlyinboards 2006-2008. you are priced right in the hunt with them.
    what would cause me to ask a few questions are 700hrs on a boat and the wrap. wrap is not my taste and with 700hrs my question would be is it hiding anything.
    I'd probably lean toward a boat with less hours and not wrapped to see the hull.

again all imo. and you will sell it probably for that price it'll just take a minute to find the right buyer.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Appreciate the feedback. I don’t think 700hrs on a +12 year boat is a lot, but completely understand on the wrap.

Completely agree - the wrap just wouldn’t be the style I would be looking for. I also would be wondering what was under it. I think you’d have better luck selling it if it wasn’t wrapped. Also just my opinion.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847