Default How to Remove this Panel?

I cannot find a way to access (or really even clearly see) the back side of this panel to determine if it’s held on by screws or if it just pulls off?

Thanks
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Screws are glues to it and fasten the the inside of the hull. Not easy to get too. Might need to crawl into the seat locker and look back and up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Not what I wanted to hear lol

Thanks for help, I might ask my wife to crawl in there from the bow side of the helm. No way my 6’4” 220lb self can get to it.
    2018 Murder Max

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Not what I wanted to hear lol

Thanks for help, I might ask my wife to crawl in there from the bow side of the helm. No way my 6’4” 220lb self can get to it.
    Out of curiosity what are you trying to take it off for? Are you going to add lights in that storage area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Out of curiosity what are you trying to take it off for? Are you going to add lights in that storage area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want to remove the entire switch plate from the dash for better access to the wires, and I can’t remove the bottom right screw with that in the way. I’m wiring up my underwater lights and want to trace out some wires to see if one of the blank switches is for a higher amp circuit.

I already put lights in that cubby by drilling a small hole and fishing some wire to the rear cup holder area!

2018 Murder Max

I plan on conquering underwater lights when I get home and I think I am going to use the stock acc switch to power a relay and I'll just run a new wire from my bus bar on the amp board to the relay and then to the lights. I need to support 9 amps of current and I think the stock breaker for underwater lights is only 3 amp.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I plan on conquering underwater lights when I get home and I think I am going to use the stock acc switch to power a relay and I'll just run a new wire from my bus bar on the amp board to the relay and then to the lights. I need to support 9 amps of current and I think the stock breaker for underwater lights is only 3 amp.
    Yea if I can’t find a stock switch that’s prewired on a 10a + breaker then I’ll go that route as well.
    2018 Murder Max

Default How to Remove this Panel?

I was barely able to peek back there from the bow side and could see a plastic push pin. It pops off for anyone’s future reference (I used a plastic trim removal tool to keep from marring the gel)

I’m going to use the 10 amp docking lights switch/circuit, which I already used for something else, so doing a little rewiring to clean it all up and organize the switches how I want them
    2018 Murder Max