Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default Swim platform ladder

    My Tige had one. Has anyone out a retractable ladder on the fiberglass swim platform. I have a 2002 Outback.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dewey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey.elsik View Post
    My Tige had one. Has anyone out a retractable ladder on the fiberglass swim platform. I have a 2002 Outback.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dewey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    My deck is not quite like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey.elsik View Post
    My deck is not quite like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could through bolt it from the top?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    You could through bolt it from the top?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíll have to see one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey.elsik View Post
    Iíll have to see one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From the top on a mastercraft




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    From the top on a mastercraft




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would work, anyone have one on a Moomba?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I bought one, haven’t installed it yet. Let me know what you end up doing... I am not sure which direction I want to go, or if I even really need it. My deck is already so low in the water, and once I fill my ballast it’s above the ankle anyway!
    Last edited by jph3; 04-14-2019 at 11:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Central Bama
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Iíd like to add one of these as well since our last boat had one. The Max swim platform looks to sit high and I donít want to have to fill ballast just to lower the platform for my family especially older members. Following!
    2019 Max on order

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100

    Default

    This was the one I ordered. I didn’t want to mess with a strap.
    DasMarine 3 Step Ladder Under... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GRQ257T...p_mob_ap_share

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •