Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    580

    Default April 2019 picture thread?

    Damn, this place has been a ghost town. Almost halfway through the month and no April thread. Well, here's my contribution.

    My Mondo's new winter home is almost ready - just in time for her to go into the slip on the lake.

    I greatly underestimated the time it would take me to build this loft, but it's almost done, and is actually turning out quite a bit better than I had hoped. Shop is 23x47, loft is 19x16, floor height is at 11.5 ft. It's high enough to put a lift under.
    2014 Moomba Mondo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Damn, this place has been a ghost town. Almost halfway through the month and no April thread. Well, here's my contribution.

    My Mondo's new winter home is almost ready - just in time for her to go into the slip on the lake.

    I greatly underestimated the time it would take me to build this loft, but it's almost done, and is actually turning out quite a bit better than I had hoped. Shop is 23x47, loft is 19x16, floor height is at 11.5 ft. It's high enough to put a lift under.
    That's badass!!

    Do you rent that shop space or is it yours?

    There is a new company here in Texas doing these, selling garages.

    https://garagesoftexas.com/

    I'd love to do one but for now it's first location in Houston area will be in the wrong spot for me but I'm sold one the idea of a huge man cave/toy holder. Having a lift to work on things would be awesome too!!





    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    273

    Default

    There is an April thread I think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    That's badass!!

    Do you rent that shop space or is it yours?

    There is a new company here in Texas doing these, selling garages.

    https://garagesoftexas.com/

    I'd love to do one but for now it's first location in Houston area will be in the wrong spot for me but I'm sold one the idea of a huge man cave/toy holder. Having a lift to work on things would be awesome too!!





    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    I bought it in January. It's the same as the one you linked, called Garage Town here. "Storage condos", you own it, pay annual HOA dues. Nice thing is that it's not right behind my house, so my wife can't fill it up with crap.
    2014 Moomba Mondo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    5,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    There is an April thread I think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    correct...
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....Picture-Thread
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I guess I missed it. People were posting pics in the March thread in April. Oh well, disregard.

    Edit: weird, my Tapatalk did not show me that thread at all.
    2014 Moomba Mondo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I guess I missed it. People were posting pics in the March thread in April. Oh well, disregard.

    Edit: weird, my Tapatalk did not show me that thread at all.
    There wasn't a post in the April thread yesterday, you may have your settings to only show the last day or 2, set it to a week and you'll see a lot more.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    There wasn't a post in the April thread yesterday, you may have your settings to only show the last day or 2, set it to a week and you'll see a lot more.
    No, I see all the older threads. I always just go to the timeline tab. Just not seeing that one. Weird. I'll have to dig into it.
    2014 Moomba Mondo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Shoebox, you got a sketch of your finished garage?

    What all is going in it?

    Obviously you need to pester your dealer for a big Moomba banner

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Shoebox, you got a sketch of your finished garage?

    What all is going in it?

    Obviously you need to pester your dealer for a big Moomba banner

    Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I definitely need the banner. Unfortunately, I didn't buy my boat from them (bought used), so even though I have a good relationship with them I don't think he'll hook me up with one.

    My truck camper will be on a dolly on the left side in front of the stairs, my 1950 Ford project will be under the loft, and the Mondo will be on the right.
    2014 Moomba Mondo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •