Default Replacing speakers

Looking for recommendations for replacement speakers....

Wetsounds? JL?

Will be replacing stock speakers in a 2007 Moomba Mobius LSV. Cabin and maybe tower.

Have two amps powering everything right now. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaning towards wet sounds xs-65i for price and quality...

65i's are good for low wattage applications. If you're not trying to make any ears bleed, they are a great option for the price.
    ‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV

"i" or "ic"? I ask because the "i" version has been retired for about 3 seasons now, and the Ic was the last revision. However, the Ic was also retired last year. Still a a good speaker, but you should tank into account, its a retired model, replaced by the Recon-6.

Also consider the Kicker KM654 or the "L" version of you want some illumination. Solid built marine speaker thats in the same power handling class and original price point. Both have a .75" dome tweeter.

Rockford also offers a solid marine speaker, but I prefer the Punch over the Prime series. But at their MSRP, the Punch is a fail amount more then the Kicker, Wet Sounds Recon or JL MX series. Im not sure id say its a $100 better.

Bottom line, demo some speakers and go with one thats a quality built marine speaker that you feel sounds good, looks good and is in the price range you are wanting to be in. Good speakers are not cheap, but there are good speakers that are not in the premium price range.

Thanks for all the feedback, and yes, I was looking at six year old speakers...

I’m going to go with the Kicker 654, see how I like the pair then possibly order more.