IMG_1053.jpg

this weekend !
    How is that on the gelcoat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    That vinyl will look really nice once it is all sorted out. Not fun to do.
    I had to have him restretch all the front seatbacks. While he was at it, he installed the front seatbacks. I guess it was a bi*** which is what I was expecting. he charged me $150 for that install of them, but I guess he was working on them forever, so I just paid and was happy that I didn't have to fight it myself. I figure I would have tanked an entire evening doing those myself.

I got the boat back yesterday and spent last night getting the rear seatback and the captain's chair installed. The rear seatback was a little tricky for some spots (had to remove the speakers to be able to stick my arm through the cutouts). To put the captain's chair back in, I first had to get my damn speaker box back under the helm. That was a huge PITA, but would have been even worse with the seat back in. So Subs and LED's are all wired back in.

Still need to do an oil change and put all the ballast bags etc back in the boat. so not quite ready. I gave up last night a bit before 9pm and went in and watched GoT. I really wanted to be on the water after work today, but it just wasn't gonna happen without a miraculous push.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    IMG_1053.jpg

this weekend !
    I still wanna know the water temp! The floating ice makes for a great pic!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Water temp was 34.3.. and the guy who owns the boat went wake boarding. Without a wet suit. Its how people are in wisconsin.. been waiting a long time. He found some ice still on the lake and rode up on it while being towed. Crazy, i know.. i personally would NOT go in that water.
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Water temp was 34.3.. and the guy who owns the boat went wake boarding. Without a wet suit. Its how people are in wisconsin.. been waiting a long time. He found some ice still on the lake and rode up on it while being towed. Crazy, i know.. i personally would NOT go in that water.
    THAT'S AWESOME. My personal coldest was 36 degrees. (drysuit, booties, gloves, hood). But no ice.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    THAT'S AWESOME. My personal coldest was 36 degrees. (drysuit, booties, gloves, hood). But no ice.
    Yall are crazy. Water was 62 degrees last weekend and that was to cold for me.
    FAE Dealer Message me for a Discount!

2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4600LB Ballast- Enzo Bags & Lead
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by corvette8189 View Post
    Yall are crazy. Water was 62 degrees last weekend and that was to cold for me.
    They make these things called "wetsuits" and even "Drysuits". There's also these cool things called gloves and booties!

I mean, when I go up snowboarding, for some reason I don't wear board shorts and a T-shirt.

No such thing as bad weather, just inadequate gear! If you love the sport, you get some rad gear and go rip!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Angle sure makes this thing look shorter than 25’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk