Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Air 88° Water 77°

Life is good fellas

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Was that y’all on Lake Houston today? The wind was terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus371 View Post
    Was that y’all on Lake Houston today? The wind was terrible.

Yessir, it was nice this morning but yeah started whitecapping after lunch.

And there was the douchenozzle in the black & gold GS pulling tubers in the surf cove

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Fun weekend. Water 56 air 65.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28346
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28347
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28348
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28349
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    It sucks and totally isn't worth it....

Fuck nah, it's badass!!!!

Nick is making a custom Nano for my wife....I guess he's pretty backed up.

You should email him and see if there is a waiting list or something....we still gotta whole lot of summer ahead of us.

Just realized you got the XL (fin in the middle). I was thinking 4'6" which is sold out. the 4'8" is available. So question, what is the lightest person who rides your board and does it work for them OK or does it feel cumbersome? Heaviest guy of my buddies is 220 and I am 180 so I thought the XL might be too big and floaty? Maybe the 4'8" is perfectly fine being 4" shorter than the XL. I dont have any real surf style boards, so new to me. Just have a hyperlite shim and hifi.....almost bought a doomswell evo blem over winter but trying to support a fellow Texan
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Just realized you got the XL (fin in the middle). I was thinking 4'6" which is sold out. the 4'8" is available. So question, what is the lightest person who rides your board and does it work for them OK or does it feel cumbersome? Heaviest guy of my buddies is 220 and I am 180 so I thought the XL might be too big and floaty? Maybe the 4'8" is perfectly fine being 4" shorter than the XL. I dont have any real surf style boards, so new to me. Just have a hyperlite shim and hifi.....almost bought a doomswell evo blem over winter but trying to support a fellow Texan
    I love my crew but this is my first high dollar board, ain't nobody riding it but me. I'm hooked though, it rides fast, on rails and the traction pad is fantastic.

We have a Hyperlite Shim 4'7 and Broadcast 5'4 for other riders.

I think the Ringer XL will be too floaty for you at 180, just my suspicion. The 4'8 should be good for you and your buddies.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    .....almost bought a doomswell evo blem over winter but trying to support a fellow Texan
    LOL. Last time I checked, Brock and his crew were as Texan as they come! The posts that they made where they went out during the hurricane flooding and were straight up involved in the community were inspiring to me (and my family that lives in Houston).
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

In line for some ceramic coating

--
    2019 Craz

What are the benefits/longevity of ceramic coating? Is it just the outside that gets done?

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    LOL. Last time I checked, Brock and his crew were as Texan as they come! The posts that they made where they went out during the hurricane flooding and were straight up involved in the community were inspiring to me (and my family that lives in Houston).
    Had no idea...well, can’t have enough boards, might as well add a nubstep to the family as well! Thanks for the heads up on a good group of guys!

2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Default April 2019 Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    What are the benefits/longevity of ceramic coating? Is it just the outside that gets done?
    Just adds a hardness to the exterior and makes cleanup easier. No they do inside and out. Mines getting a polish beforehand and a 2-3 stage coating.

I’m helping a local shop test their coating and longevity, we’re hoping for multiple seasons. The typically length is 3-5 years I believe.

Last edited by Matt0520; 04-29-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    --
    2019 Craz