Default Adjustable DIY Wake Shaper

I am looking into making an adjustable angle DIY shaper. Has anyone made something similar or an adjustable sucks gate for their boat. I have a fixed position suck gate now at about 90 degrees, but am looking to have a bit more versatility to tweak the wake. Does anyone have any suggestions or things they have had success with?
    2006 Mobius LSV

GIII + 910s in rear locker, DIY surfgate

I used a gate and a long toggle bolt with multiple holes to adjust the angle I think I had four settings.
    I actually found the best wave to have no angle and just an extension of the hull straight back
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by mattplantz View Post
    I am looking into making an adjustable angle DIY shaper. Has anyone made something similar or an adjustable sucks gate for their boat. I have a fixed position suck gate now at about 90 degrees, but am looking to have a bit more versatility to tweak the wake. Does anyone have any suggestions or things they have had success with?
    Someone posted one on the FB page that had the bottom of the blade attached to a hinge, and the top angle adjusted with a turnbuckle. Pretty slick.
    2019 Supra SL450

I have one tucked away somewhere in the garage with roughly 4 settings as well, once I start clearing out the garage for summer I’ll post a picture of it. We always seem to have used it at real close to 90 degree angle but if I remember correctly there were 3-4 other slots that we could adjust it back to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk