Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default wakemakers upgrade

08 LSV wondering who has done the wake makers upgrade? Any hints, reviews, ideas, or help would be appreciated.

If your talking about upgrading gravity ballast to reversible system I did it last year on my 2007 LSV and it is totally worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 Mobius LSV

No question it's worth it.

There are multiple threads on here on how to do it. Try to search on upgrade.

Weekend project. Takes a little time to plan things out at the start - where to drill the new holes, where to mount pumps, electrical setup, etc.

Helps to have 2 people.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I will look using upgrade. I found out my 08 lsv has a 340 not a 325, so i am celebrating with an upgrade

I did it on my 07 LSV and it is great. Not too difficult at all. Just takes some time. There are a few threads on it somewhere.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by mikepo26 View Post
    I will look using upgrade. I found out my 08 lsv has a 340 not a 325, so i am celebrating with an upgrade
    Post any questions you have. There are a few of us on here that have done the upgrade.

There are also videos on Wakemakers and YouTube.

For example, when you drill the new holes in the bottom of the boat, there is a method to keep it from cracking the gel. If you have never done it, it’s weird to drill holes in a good boat.

2018 Supra SL400

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....allast-upgrade

Here is a link to the thread I started about my upgrade with tons of great info.

2007 Mobius LSV

and thats why i love this forum all very helpful. i work at a honda car dealer as a tech for my career, so i am hoping this is a good job for a spring day off before the season gets going
    any word on a suck gate, any brands better then others,
    i am getting the ronix u shaped bow bag for under the seats also with 910 in each locker, she better surf well with this lol

You can make a suck gate yourself for about $30 worth of materials. This is what many have done.

I run 1100s in my rear lockers. Search for a thread about reinforcing your lockers to keep the plastic engine divider from bowing over time. That a quick project with maybe $40 worth of materials.

2007 Mobius LSV

i have one i made off the planet nautique forum but didnt know if any were any better for this hull