Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Good Bye Supra

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    MC Towers are ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't agree more. Almost bought an xt20 but couldn't get past the tower. Not to mention hitting my head on it every time I entered the boat.
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Not to mention hitting my head on it every time I entered the boat.
    I walked all over a supreme before buying my latest boat and same issue. when coming off the back sunpad stepping into the cabin the tower is RIGHT THERE...
    someone should be shot for that design. not sure if the zs boats will fix that but the basic supreme 21ft'er is a joke in that respect.

back to the big-whatever debate. I would consider onlyinboards as a pretty good barometer for boat sales. I spent a lot of time last fall perusing the classifieds before buying our current boat and it really is just the big 3- mc/bu/nautty. I would bet they have the vast majority of the listings on there. sure Ian Brown has marketing data but he's not sharing it. supra/tige would be a close 4th but as mentioned I think part of their issue is availability. they are not as widely spread as the others. Las vegas is a decent market and you can only get supreme/bu/axis/nautty here. and wierdly the dealer that sells nautty/supreme doesn't stock/order centurion and a couple years ago they were moomba but not supra.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Almost bought an xt20 but couldn't get past the tower. Not to mention hitting my head on it every time I entered the boat.
    Yep, one hundred percent agree. The only good thing about the NXT series is the Mastercraft name lol.

--
    2019 Craz

However, I would not kick a MC XSTAR out of bed even with an ugly rack.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    MC Towers are ugly

Completely agree!! They really are beautiful boats but the towers are ugly and the Bimini seems like an after thought. Pretty sad on boat of that caliber.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead