#AllCoinsMatter

...too soon?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    ^people like you paid for a major vacation for my ex and I.

saved change for 6 years. filled a glass jar- well a 10gallon jug. took us almost a week to roll it all. several at work said your crazy for rolling it but in the process found a handful of real silver dimes/quarters. took to bank and after the shocked looks of the clerks, deposited almost $3100. granted we had bills in there as well to the tune of $400 but rest was all change. paid for a week in Fiji.

some of that money was from people tossing into the street and yes, I pick it up.

worked for walmart a few years ago and had to read a story titled pennies matter by sam walton. talked about as the company got bigger they removed the cents off the balance sheet. he went ballistic and said as soon as you stop saying pennies matter you stop caring about profits.
    LOL. well seriously though. in Canada, if they won't take pennies, what was I supposed to do with them?

Oh wait, I'm supposed to use them for ballast!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Canadian banks will take Canadian penny’s for full value, Canada just pulled stopped putting pennies into circulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

there ya go tray... road trip to pay for part of the new skins in the boat
    I can see that mastercard commercial now:

gas and food to canada: $145
    parking/tolls while in the bank: $23
    able to change $3.65 in canadian pennies into real money for boat seats: priceless
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten