Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

That being said—I wanna surf a foil this year. That could be a place for a smaller wave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    That being said—I wanna surf a foil this year. That could be a place for a smaller wave!

I had fun on the wake foil in Florida. Rode it long line, it would take me a while before I was anywhere good enough to let go like in the videos, lol.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Its all in whos paying for the Kool aid
    All I can say, good for him on his gig - whatever he worked out with SC. I would be spewing the same SC jargon.

Pick up your new SL from the factory. Make some videos. Make some friends cruising and surfing across the country.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    All I can say, good for him on his gig - whatever he worked out with SC. I would be spewing the same SC jargon.

Pick up your new SL from the factory. Make some videos. Make some friends cruising and surfing across the country.

Yeah he’s a good dude. And decently objective actually, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Yes, it was you. Or you were hacked?

I said i didnt bring up malibu. You guessed it , and typed it I used your BOSS PB surf event as sarcasm. But whatever .

Yes storage i wish the bow had storage ,hot mess your opinion , plenty for my family of 7 and all their gear . Wedge is only necesary if you dont have the crew and want a super steep wave .

The 25 and the mxz 24 have plenty of storage

Find it ironic that you rollall week in an lsv 23
    Last edited by jmvotto; 03-11-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    JmV.... the thing with lead is that it mimics people. If you want to take that Makai or SE or pick whatever big boat you want and fill it to max occupancy, then your wave will be monster every time. The problem is, most want these huge boats and only have a crew of 3-6, so you have to do something to reach full potential. And that's really what all the talk is about, a boat reaching max potential. Now if you had 14 adults in a boat, and it still needed 1000 more pounds, then that would be an issue, imo. Plus, most people can't ride that great anyway, including myself, sorry.. truth hurts.
    I use lead as well. Just not 1000 lbs. ,the dealer stated he drops 1k of his SE in the bow never moves it If he gets abig crew. Overkill in my opinion but i bet it throws a banging ( wait BOSS) wave with 18 peeps and 6k in ballast .

Your right. Most of us arent any good i dont see any of our stats in the cwsa rankings
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Polar Bear 2018 Video

I said i didnt bring up malibu. You guessed it , and typed it I used your BOSS PB surf event as sarcasm. But whatever .

Yes storage i wish the bow had storage ,hot mess your opinion , plenty for my family of 7 and all their gear . Wedge is only necesary if you dont have the crew and want a super steep wave .

Find it ironic that you rollall week in an lsv 23
    And if you don’t think you brought up Malibu, then I am at a loss. Who are you Bill Clinton?

Naw man, I surf 3-4 days a week. My boat, the 23LSV, RZX3, SL550. We simply rotate driving between the boats. Very nice mix.

Lotsa time in that boat. To be in the same ballpark as the rest of the fleet—needs wedge and the 750 sack on the bow seats. For sure 100%. Otherwise it’s not on par or close. With that setup, she’s nice. 4-5 200# dudes in boat. 400 motor doesn’t love the load, but we love the wave.

Surfed randomly with Tarzan/Wakesurf Orlando a few weeks back—dude coaches Parker Payne. Found nearly same exact setup. Except 600 sack in bow, same wedge setting. Not that that proves anything, but he rolled a fat wave too. It was a blast.

I use lead as well. Just not 1000 lbs. ,the dealer stated he drops 1k of his SE in the bow never moves it If he gets abig crew. Overkill in my opinion but i bet it throws a banging ( wait BOSS) wave with 18 peeps and 6k in ballast .

Your right. Most of us arent any good i dont see any of our stats in the cwsa rankings
    Maybe you should use 1000#. It’s pretty fun. Do you like to have fun?

The 25 also has no bow storage and bags in the lockers.....so.....a lot like the 23. Room for a couple more bumpers I guess.

That’s not class leading by any stretch.

I am not familiar with the 24MXZ layout.

I roll 1k in lead 400 mid ship and 600 in the bow, it doesn’t move. I run 650 pnp in the rear. I do this because of two reasons. I go out with a light crew 1-2 religiously and I don’t want this boat to ever lose a demo. Which it doesn’t.

In your neck of the woods this may not be the case or any of your concern but the name of the game for most consumers in my area? “It’s about the biggest wave, if this boat has the biggest wave I’m in”

Couple that with some of the big factory ballasted boats out, I have to even the playing field.

I do that with Pnp and lead. And I don’t lose. Ever.
    Regards,

Jason Robertson
    Surf Ride Marine/ Germaine Marine
    Germainemarine.com
    Surfridemarine.com