Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default March 2019 Picture Thread

Finally took my upholstery to the shop to get all new vinyl. It'll be done in a month. Can't wait. New colors and textures are on tap! picking out colors with the sample book in front of me was awesome, about as close as I'll likely get to designing a new boat. It's gonna be like a whole new boat to me!.

The XLV with the playpen bow has a TON of vinyl. filled the whole 6.5' bed and the 3 rear sundeck covers went in the rear seating area.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

congrats. can't wait to see what you selected. it'll make it feel like a new boat.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Learning how to control the foil in the Arizona sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by 1claire View Post
    It seems like you are having so much fun finding your balance under the sun.
    It’s a bit unnerving and I hope to get more comfortable with a few rides.

Quote Originally Posted by 1claire View Post
    It seems like you are having so much fun finding your balance under the sun.
    I'm pretty sure claire is a Russian Bot....

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Doh.......:

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    a russian bot that apparently knows when someone is having fun finding balance under the sun

and when boone is done surfing I bet claire will have a smokin deal at the launch ramp on the latest iphone xr
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Finally took my upholstery to the shop to get all new vinyl. It'll be done in a month. Can't wait. New colors and textures are on tap! picking out colors with the sample book in front of me was awesome, about as close as I'll likely get to designing a new boat. It's gonna be like a whole new boat to me!.

The XLV with the playpen bow has a TON of vinyl. filled the whole 6.5' bed and the 3 rear sundeck covers went in the rear seating area.

Looking forward to the final results...How much $$ is this setting you back? (Regardless a great investment)..

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    a russian bot that apparently knows when someone is having fun finding balance under the sun

and when boone is done surfing I bet claire will have a smokin deal at the launch ramp on the latest iphone xr
    Looks like he's ready to be shot out of a canon. LOL. Love ya Russ!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Looking forward to the final results...How much $$ is this setting you back? (Regardless a great investment)..
    I obviously did the removal of the upholstery and will reinstall it in the boat. Assuming that I don't need any major foam replacement, it'll be $3,300. Not the best price in the world, but not the worst. The "premium" go to shop around here wanted $5k+. Keep in mind that the XLV is a 23' boat with TONS of vinyl because of the playpen bow...

I could have dropped the price a little by doing the staple removal and even re-wrapping them myself, but I've seen enough botched wrap jobs to know better than that. I intended on pulling the staples, but instead the upholstery sat in my garage for 3 months untouched. LOL.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com