Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Bigger and better??

Has anyone seen this model installed on a SC boat?

https://www.infinitywave.net/collect...ski-and-cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks quite similar to my smaller silver tabs.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Looks quite similar to my smaller silver tabs.
    Also look very similar to the tabs on the centurion FI series.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    DO IT!! I spoke a little bit with a guy that has 3.0 on April. He didn’t give me a whole lot of feedback leaving me to believe that it is far superior. But even if it’s a little bit superior, it would be so easy, and would be worth it.

Has anyone heard if Flow 3 is better? when i bought my boat i talked to the dealer about this and they had a craz pro in the fall that they ran. He said their team didn't notice anything better than flow 2 on a similar craz. Didn't sound like it was that much better or made a huge difference. Only thing he said was its supposed to make the wave a little more adjustable.
    2019 Mondo

The back of the Centurion boats are interesting: curved center plate and curved tabs. Almost across the back of transom.

Looking to get a ride in a 23 this summer. Local dealer does surf demo rides on Thursday nights at one of the marinas.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Has anyone heard if Flow 3 is better? when i bought my boat i talked to the dealer about this and they had a craz pro in the fall that they ran. He said their team didn't notice anything better than flow 2 on a similar craz. Didn't sound like it was that much better or made a huge difference. Only thing he said was its supposed to make the wave a little more adjustable.
    I spoke at length with a guy who owns one. He thought the difference was marginal.

The back of the Centurion boats are interesting: curved center plate and curved tabs. Almost across the back of transom.

Looking to get a ride in a 23 this summer. Local dealer does surf demo rides on Thursday nights at one of the marinas.
    You in MN?

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    You in MN?

TN. There is a dealer on Norris Lake. They did a lot of talking at the boat show.

Only time I get to MN is when I work at Mayo. Then I freeze my azz off . . . at least I am this winter.

2018 Supra SL400

TN. There is a dealer on Norris Lake. They did a lot of talking at the boat show.

Only time I get to MN is when I work at Mayo. Then I freeze my azz off . . . at least I am this winter.

Roger that. Maybe that is a common thing among centurion dealers. Thursday night demo nights.

I think it is. Good idea is they can get more people interested in the boats . . . if people can get past the interiors. back-flow issues, and that funky exhaust setup.
    2018 Supra SL400

Not sure why SC doesn’t just use the Swell on both Supra and Moomba!! They are two different categories of boats so installing Swell on a Moomba isn’t going to detract sales from Supra. People who buy Supra want a world class wave and top class luxuries and their willing to pay for it. People who buy Moomba would love that world class wave but want something on a budget. Doesn’t make sense to put a sub par surf system (comparatively) on your lower end boats.
    '19 Moomba Max