Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What would you recommend for me being a new owner just trying to maintain my boat. It will get regularly detailed by my detail guy (Probably ceramic coated with a 1 year coating every year)

But I just need a kit for wiping the interior vinyl down and wiping the boat down to remove water spots. Maybe a few other things I'm missing, I meant to buy some cleaner at the dealership and forgot now I feel guilty so..
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    What would you recommend for me being a new owner just trying to maintain my boat. It will get regularly detailed by my detail guy (Probably ceramic coated with a 1 year coating every year)

But I just need a kit for wiping the interior vinyl down and wiping the boat down to remove water spots. Maybe a few other things I'm missing, I meant to buy some cleaner at the dealership and forgot now I feel guilty so..
    First: use RCHlove for 10% off items not already on sale or in a bundle.

Things worth buying by the gallon are the Gnarly Water Spot Remover & Wipe Out Vinyl Cleaner & Conditioner.

Keep a small detail bag in your truck with 3 spray bottles and some microfiber towels.

Everytime we pull out of the water, we do a quick wipedown and cleanup is a breeze.

I put someone on each side of boat with a bottle of gnarly and someone is wiping down the vinyl inside.

The Surf Away spray detailer is a great product between washes and will keep the gelcoat looking freshly waxed.

Hula has some detail packages that have a few bottles, carry bag etc. worth checking out if you don't want to go straight for the larger sizes.

(Pic not for attention, just sentimentality )

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

how does this compare to the boat juice stuff?
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    how does this compare to the boat juice stuff?
    I can't say for sure, never used boat juice.

I just know boat juice's focus is primarily on cleaning sprays where Hula has a full line of detailing (polish compounds, wax, polymer sealant, silica) products, mold retardant and spider repellent.

RAD is also the official cleaner of GatorStep so you are working with a product that has approval from the material manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Just took advantage of your discount again, or the 3rd time. Certainly do appreciate the generosity. Had to restock the Surf Away and Wipe Out. Grabbed a bottle of RAD also to see how it works. I personally prefer Hula to Boat Juice but that is a subjective opinion. Thanks again.

2004 Moomba Outback LS
    2016 Wrangler JK