Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pedel View Post
    I have an 18 which I love. But the two changes you didn’t mention are the most interesting to me. The 19 now has ballast sensors which would be really nice. Also, you can now adjust the surf plates on the fly (vs needing to experiment by changing presets). That said you can’t go wrong either way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My memory may be failing me, but I believe I was changing the surf plates and smart plate on the fly in my '18 SL. To do it, go to change the rider preset amounts, then deactivate and reactivate the rider profile all while surfing. Have you tried that method?
    2022 Supra SL 400 ordered!
    2019 Supra SL 400 passed on for summer fun
    2018 Supra SL 400 Arrived and awesome!
    2014 Axis A20 - Sold to a great family
    1992 Supra Comp T6SM
    1999 Nautique Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by ghebert1111 View Post
    Sundeck Flip up seats? Comfortable? Are they rarely used? Were they a good idea but not so good on the boat?
    I would for sure do them, especially since Nautique doesn’t offer anything similar in the G. Just another thing Supras have that they don’t.

They are very sturdy and the hinges look super cool when the seats are in the “up” position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

Supra messed up big time by making the 2019 captains chair electric and there's no option to make it non electric. I wouldnt buy one for that reason, I bought the 2018 Supra SL instead. For 2019, in order to rotate captains chair you need to press an electric button for 10 seconds to move seat all the way forward before it can rotate. Then when you sit back down again you need to press again for 10 seconds. And it makes a not too pleasant sound. Imagine doing this like 20 times a day. I would call that non functional.

I would think most people that drive the boat want to rotate it when stopped to face your guests and talk. In my previous boats its always been super easy to rotate it. Even in the Supra 2018 its a bit of a nuisance. It should be designed so you can rotate at any position without hitting the throttle.

And since the owner is the one that typically drives the boat, the captains chair is one of the most important functions in my opinion on the boat.

I couldn't agree more!! The drivers helm needs to be redesigned on the Supras. I hate to say it, but it they need to copy what is in the Nautiques and now the Mailbus.

Not sure what they can do with the seat and the power tower that folds down right in front of the seat. In order to put the tower down now you have to double check that the seat is all the way down, the bolster is down and it is rotated about 10 degrees to the right so the tower doesn't hit the seat.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMma View Post
    Supra messed up big time by making the 2019 captains chair electric and there's no option to make it non electric. I wouldnt buy one for that reason, I bought the 2018 Supra SL instead. For 2019, in order to rotate captains chair you need to press an electric button for 10 seconds to move seat all the way forward before it can rotate. Then when you sit back down again you need to press again for 10 seconds. And it makes a not too pleasant sound. Imagine doing this like 20 times a day. I would call that non functional.
    That sounds awful.

Either make it manual or put a Malibu/Nautique style seat in that you can turn in without rotating the seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz