Default Raptor 400 Wet exhaust ... general question

Me again.. guy trying to stuff a Raptor 400 into a 1975 Mako. Question about the exhaust.. I'm looking at it and you've got the two pipes coming down into the larger pipe at the Y connection (above the transmission) .. Where does the water get introduced into the exhaust and how the hell does it get up and out of those pipes?

anyone out there?

go over to the tige forums and hit up freeheel4life. he's the master mechanic at prestige in boise id. they sell both tige and skiers choice products and my perception is he is very familiar with the raptor motors. I am sure he would answer a few basic questions to guide you on the way to installation.
    I think he has a username on here but I don't know it nor believe he is on this forum much.

good luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by toddnbrown View Post
    Me again.. guy trying to stuff a Raptor 400 into a 1975 Mako. Question about the exhaust.. I'm looking at it and you've got the two pipes coming down into the larger pipe at the Y connection (above the transmission) .. Where does the water get introduced into the exhaust and how the hell does it get up and out of those pipes?

the raw water pump on aft side of engine
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Thank You ... very much. I'll look for that guy.