Default Big guy board advice

Looking for a big guy board I’m 6’2 300 and trying not to break the bank. Any suggestions?
    I’m open to used boards as well

Thanks in advance
    2019 moomba max

Define break the bank?

Try to find a used one

Skim:
    Pass 5 Trident
    Victoria XL Captain

Surf:
    Chaos Ringer XXL or Magic
    Inland Surfer Red Rocket
    Doomswell Bigstep

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Would like to try and find something around 500. Don’t want to spend a grand on the first board
    2019 moomba max

Default Big guy board advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ownd1 View Post
    Looking for a big guy board I’m 6’2 300 and trying not to break the bank. Any suggestions?
    I’m open to used boards as well

Thanks in advance
    I’m 230 and the liquid force Pod is super fast! My 4 yr old often rides with me and we can surf with no rope with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Liveforthelake; 02-23-2019 at 01:29 PM.

I am 230 and i ride a Trident. I've even surfed with my 110 lb son but thats just running straight, long enough to take a pic. I think the Kong would be perfect but they're not cheap.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

I'm in the same - or similar - boat. I don't mind spending a little more and this is far from my first board. I've been Riding a 5'3" Hyperlite Shim for a few years now and enjoy it, but feel somewhat limited by it. It rides really deep in the water with my 280lb fatass on it. I've been eyeing the Phase 5 the Doctor as a big dude specific ripper.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I'm in the same - or similar - boat. I don't mind spending a little more and this is far from my first board. I've been Riding a 5'3" Hyperlite Shim for a few years now and enjoy it, but feel somewhat limited by it. It rides really deep in the water with my 280lb fatass on it. I've been eyeing the Phase 5 the Doctor as a big dude specific ripper.
    The big doctor carried 220# me and my 50# son EASILY. We were carving and actually surfing. No problem. Just a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk