Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have ridden one 25LSV and it wasn’t right. I was bummed. And, we had garbage boards along. So I have not tasted the true flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I can neither confirm nor deny that but you are 100% correct. LOL

he was in my boat both days of the '12 polar bear. good guy and a pleasure to talk to but he really had the supreme goggles on all weekend. he was excited to ride the centurion 240 and it was the biggest letdown of the event. boat was huge but wave was second worst of the bunch behind pavatti. bagged on it all afternoon. and now all I see are how great they are since he's making centurion money not supreme money and they finally merged.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    he was in my boat both days of the '12 polar bear. good guy and a pleasure to talk to but he really had the supreme goggles on all weekend. he was excited to ride the centurion 240 and it was the biggest letdown of the event. boat was huge but wave was second worst of the bunch behind pavatti. bagged on it all afternoon. and now all I see are how great they are since he's making centurion money not supreme money and they finally merged.
    Right on cue:

He just went all in recommending the Fi23 over the B5223 on the MB forum.

Guy was asking if the price difference of $18k was worth it. Absolutely not. In fact: I would still choose the MB in that pair if they were the same price...

I looked at an Fi23 with keen interest and the build quality absolutely sucked. It had good gel and vinyl, and the rest of the boat seriously looked homemade. I was really bummed.

I was super excited to surf the 240 back then based on the enzo of the late 2000's being THE surfboat to have. it sucked. in defense of it factory ballast doesn't do it and it needed another 2k of ballast. that said I have shopped them each time we have been in the market and my overall impression of centurion is pricing at the top of the scale with supra/mc/'bu/nautty and quality below axis.
    they do produce some great surf hulls and some of their technology and ballast capacity are at the top of the pack but it's not enough to overlook poor vinyl fitment quality, horrid dashes with poor interfaces and inflated pricing. I think if they were priced more on line with supreme they would sell quite a few but moving over 100k in any of their boats is crazy.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten