Default New boat equals New Speaker & Amp Install

Just picked up my first boat a couple of weeks ago. Found a steal of a deal on a 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV, so this is my first post here and ice melt cannot come soon enough! Anyway to the fun stuff for winter time...

It had stock speakers but aftermarket head unit. The speakers were pretty much trash so I picked up 6 Rockville 6.5" 2 way speakers and I got a 4-channel Rockville amp from a buddy that I was hoping to use. I need some advice on the best way to wire this stuff up. I have been playing around with different combos, but I don't know enough about amps to know which is best to do. Specs of the speakers and amp are below. I also noticed that the 4 rear speakers are wired together. Both speakers on the starboard are wired together with only 2 wires at the head unit for rear right. Same with the port side with rear left. Not sure if that is normal for most setups, but that is the way it is. Really looking forward to hearing what you guys have for suggestions.

Speakers
    -Power Rating: 400 Watts Peak /100 Watts RMS Per Speaker
    -Impedance: 4 Ohms
    -Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20KHz
    -Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
    AMP
    -CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
    -300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
    -400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
    -400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
    RMS Power Ratings:
    -800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
    -800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
    -600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
    -4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
    Peak Power: 1600 Watts (4 x 400 @ 2 ohms or 2 x 800 @ 4 Ohms

No love on this? here is what i ended up doing to make it sound the best. Just need to make sure i am not going to fry anything. Any advice is gladly welcomed!
    20190222_160213.jpg 20190222_160224.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by weldingza; 02-22-2019 at 08:53 PM.
    ~2003 Moomba Mobius LSV

Any advice is gladly welcomed!
    Yes, what is rockvilles suggestion on how to wire 6 speakers to their 4 chnl amp, set it up and tune it? Retailer and/or manufacturer should always be the first line contact for assistance.

Pretty typical to have main cabin port side wired together on one chnl and main cabin STBD wired together on another chnl.

That was my main concern about having them wired together, so that is good to know. I did reach out to them and they gave me some suggestions.
    ~2003 Moomba Mobius LSV