Default Picked up a new winter home for my Mondo

I've wanted a shop for over 10 years, since I moved to Idaho. I've got enough room to build a 24x40 or maybe 30x40 shop in my back yard, but the idea of dominating the whole yard with it wasn't all that appealing to me, and definitely not to the wife.

I decided to shop for a Garage Town storage condo unit. Closed on a 24x48 unit 2 weeks ago, and I'm stoked. It's 10 minutes from my house, so everything that goes into it will be deliberate. It won't be a catch-all for extra house crap.

First change was having a polyaspartic epoxy floor installed. Only took 2 days to install, could walk on it the same night and drive on it the next day.

It's 23 ft tall at the back, 19 ft at the front. I'm going to build a 20x16 loft across the back, the bottom will be at 11 or 12 ft high, so I'll be able to install a vehicle lift under it if I want.

2019 Supra SL450

That’s awesome! Congrats... just be careful, if you have the space, it will get used! Lmao my massive storage building is stuffed. Unfortunately not just with car/boat toys.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Thanks. Yeah, that's one big reason it's a good thing it's not just out the back door.
    2019 Supra SL450

Very nice, doing the floor made a huge difference!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018