Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    don't just assume on condition of demo boats...
    our first wakeboat was an '06 launch20ssv. it was the brochure boat for skiers choice for that model year. orange and white.
    we bought it from a shop in spokane washington as a new never titled boat but had 90hrs on the clock in '07. it still had the wood pieces with boat registration on it that they would toss over the side as they were going from the marina to do photo shoots-they were left under the bow storage seats. take the wood plank off that hung off the grab rails and they can now shoot the boat with no registration on the side.

boat was in good shape but it was def. not pristine. it served us well for the years I had it and very reliable but I would not say it was a mint condition boat and of course when we went to sell it in '12 the fact that it was a brochure boat meant nothing in terms of resale. it's just another 7 year old boat with xx hours on it.

2 positives were factory warranty for us and rare for a launch20 of that year to have the upgraded ext340 engine.
    these people sat in our boat
    These people sat in ours...

2019 Moomba MAX

^^^That is a sharp max!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

agreed. blue has always been my first choice for boats. don't ask me how we ended up in orange
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by gsword View Post
    Yes, we bought it. Thanks.
    Congrats on the purchase! I just sold a customer a boat just like yours without the sticker package. I can't wait to see it unwrapped and in the sun.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by gsword View Post
    These people sat in ours...

That's Gordon Harrison in the driver's seat, Trevor Hansen on the swim deck and the blonde in the cabin standing up is my wife, lol.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    That's Gordon Harrison in the driver's seat, Trevor Hansen on the swim deck and the blonde in the cabin standing up is my wife, lol.
    And who is in the front? Asking for a friend...

Joking of course.

I like the colors, I went with the dark blue flake.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    If you are not working, do you to hang out on the ‘shoots’?

It would be cool to see the new stuff. I know SC does a pretty good job of not letting all the ‘secrets’ out of he bag before the release.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    agreed. blue has always been my first choice for boats. don't ask me how we ended up in orange
    sandm - orange boat question. All my boats are usually some shade of blue/navy/white or red/black/white.

On your resale of the orange boat, what was the feedback?

I was looking at a Supra with the Atomic Orange Metal Flake. Never owned an orange boat, but I do live in Knoxville.

Thanks

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by johnh577777 View Post
    And who is in the front? Asking for a friend...

Joking of course.

I like the colors, I went with the dark blue flake.
    Haha, I can ask my wife, they are friends.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

MJH, it was tough to sell. I bought new in '07 as an '06. it had rough and tough 90 hours on it(demo/photo boat). traded it in summer '12. originally was going to go with MB as at that time moomba really didn't have a boat that was a good surf boat and supra has priced themself out of our market. it sat on the MB lot- also centurion/nautique/mc at the time- for 3 months and not a single offer. boat was clean, only had 280hours and loaded with the 340extcat motor and a huge stereo. part of the issue was 20ft and part was orange. priced at 33k. yanked it off their lot after 90 days. they would not take it on trade for more than 24k.
    I traded it in at the local tige dealer on a 22ve. he was a new dealer trying to make a name for himself and wanted the 22ve sale so he took it on at, iirc, 32k. he ended up using it as the shop boat for the rest of the summer as the couple guys working there wakeboarded and that boat threw a great wave for that and was a breeze to tow. they ended up selling it late fall/early winter to a family up in sun valley and he told me he lost a few grand vs what I traded it in on so I am guessing it went for 29-30.
    if it had been 22ft I think it would have sold quicker but a 20ft boat with a 94" beam for surfing was a tough sell. if it had been 22ft I'd still own it
    we really liked the color as it was unique.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten