Default 2015 Mondo Review

Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is staying warm!!!! -30 for about 2 weeks now in Alberta......dreaming of summer!!!!. Anyway, there is a 2015 Mondo for sale around here and was wanting to hear from any Mondo owners about the boat. Pros/cons? I have an 07 LSV, so I am wanting to compare the 2 to see if an upgrade is a good option. Not wanting to bash either boats, just looking for some real feedback.

Thanks everyone.

Richard
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

I have a 14, and I love it. Makes a huge wave for a 20 ft boat. The 15 should have the 400 Raptor and Autoflow 2.0. It would be a good upgrade from your LSV.
    2019 Supra SL450

We went from a 06LSV to a 14 Mondo. The boat was an upgrade all around but length and that's just a number. The bow is more squared off and not as pointed so the Mondo has more usable space.

I have a 17 Mondo and really like it and for a 20 foot boat it throws a great wave! My only complaint would be the lack of storage space once you are filling bags. This is to be expected with a smaller boat...but just pointing it out.

I live in Alberta with it Richard, but feel free to send me a PM and I can give you any details on it you might be thinking about.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD