Got a chance to sit down with Mr. Matt Brown of MOOMBA at the UT boat show. The new ballast is pretty damn cool and the way it works with the new sensors. The Max has all flow sensors and the others have pressure in the rear and flow sensors for the bow. Added with new top valves that allow air to escape and keep water in, pretty much a slowly burping itself bag. Also added is a red dot to the ballast screen for each section that tells you a true 100% filled and when you fall below full its goes yellow. So now your bags will run to full and then auto shut off when the sensors get activated, it's still on timers also. So in the past on extended lake trips I empty by ballast and the next fill it vents very early because of residual water which makes me have to go and manually tell the boat it's 100% and not just run the pumps the full cycle. Now your sensor will take over and auto shut off and log 100% full. If I heard correct Supra still don't have this technology on their boats in case somebody asks.