Default 08 mobius lsv surf set up

need help with shaper for my 08 lsv, any really great home made ones or store bought ? I made one off of the planet nautique web site, didnt know if anyone had great first hand with one particular one. I will be installing a wake makers g3 upgrade kit with 910 in rear and a ronix 500lb sac for under seat. ant help would be greatly appreciated

It seems like most people have had great luck making their own, there are a lot of threads over the last few years.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....results-thread

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....n-Moomba-boats
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

You can go on any wake boat forum and find posts. They were the rage about 2-3 years ago, but with modern boats and modern surf systems, they are not needed.

I lot of people are using them on boats w/o system - anyone who wants to surf.

I have seen people making them and selling them from $150 to $400 (brand names of ronix or mission).

Depending on what you are making it from, it might cost $50 (max) to build one. Most will say cheaper.
    Some of the handles work better than others (suction cups)

Having been on boats that use them, one of the newer features I like are the floating ones.
    If it does not float, you have to tether it to a cleat. Which also works fine, but I have seen one fall off, bounce back, and hit the back of the boat.
    Most of the time they just fall off, you surf wave goes to sh!t, and the surf gate will bounce on the top of the water.
    2018 Supra SL400

People can debate about the angle of the system, but I think it matters more where it is placed on the hull.

Size too. It will displace water, so I think you get the law of diminishing returns on making them too big.

I think someone on the MC forum wrote up about testing on the 'angle' and came to the conclusion it really did not matter that much.

But they work!!
    2018 Supra SL400