Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2019 Moomba/Supra TX Jam

Here everyone just wanted to let y’all know that the 2019 TX Jam will be July 26-28 at Bethy Creek Resort in Riverside, TX. Once again all money earned from the raffle will go towards Wake the World so hitch up and drag yalls boats out to our East Texas paradise on the Trinity River!

Also there will be a Wake the World event held at Bethy Creek on Monday July 29 so if you can, feel free to book an extra night and volunteer for a great cause! I swear I have more fun at WTW events than the kids do!

We will post more sponsor details and such as we receive them. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Booked!! Can't wait

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Awesome!!! I will have to have someone help me with the lay of the land out there.

Do people surf and board in Bethy Creek or do you have to go out to the trinity?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Awesome!!! I will have to have someone help me with the lay of the land out there.

Do people surf and board in Bethy Creek or do you have to go out to the trinity?
    All the riding is in the Trinity River. They will post up a map of facilities, ramp, tie-up spot and the cut to get from Bethy to the Trinity at some point.

A lot of folks get in Thursday night to ride all day Friday. I'll be there Friday morning and can show you around.

Rooms (especially waterfront) go VERY FAST, generally they are booked out a week from the date announcement...

Just called, all booked already...
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    All the riding is in the Trinity River. They will post up a map of facilities, ramp, tie-up spot and the cut to get from Bethy to the Trinity at some point.

A lot of folks get in Thursday night to ride all day Friday. I'll be there Friday morning and can show you around.

Rooms (especially waterfront) go VERY FAST, generally they are booked out a week from the date announcement...

I see!! That would be awesome!! I’ll have to see what dates we can do. Do the camper spots fill up too?

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I see!! That would be awesome!! I’ll have to see what dates we can do. Do the camper spots fill up too?

Rooms are officially booked out, not sure how many camper spots are left...

Default 2019 Moomba/Supra TX Jam

Anyone who plans on making it down for the Jam should really consider staying one extra day and volunteering for Wake the world! Here is the sign up link!

https://form.jotform.com/90304542264147

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Just got a new Sponsor onboard for 2019. Lumitec Lighting has partnered up with the Moomba/Supra TX Jam!

They have everything you need basically to light your boat up. Check them out at http://http://lumiteclighting.com/
    David

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Just got a new Sponsor onboard for 2019. Lumitec Lighting has partnered up with the Moomba/Supra TX Jam!

They have everything you need basically to light your boat up. Check them out at http://http://lumiteclighting.com/
    SeaBlaze in raffle??