Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    Yeah. 400 is plenty here with a good prop. They had taken that picture when it first came in. It does have rev 10ís


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on how you are gonna run it of course. I have a feeling a 400 would have exploded in my boat already...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Depends on how you are gonna run it of course. I have a feeling a 400 would have exploded in my boat already...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím gonna slam any boat i get lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Ahhh. The winter thoughts we all have of how much weight can we throw in there and how great it will feel cruising down the lake.

    Summer yet?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 Supra SSV 22'

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Ahhh. The winter thoughts we all have of how much weight can we throw in there and how great it will feel cruising down the lake.

    Summer yet?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heard that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Going with the 18 se450


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    Going with the 18 se450


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats, Supras are legit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Sweet ride.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 Supra SSV 22'

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Awesome ride!! Do you know the % of the tint on it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Awesome ride!! Do you know the % of the tint on it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I donít. Looks def lighter than 5%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •