Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Wave comparisons

Interesting videos...I’ll just leave this one here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

I believe it, but I’ve never seen an Axis ride flat the nose is always much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I believe it, but I’ve never seen an Axis ride flat the nose is always much higher.
    Notice where passengers are though.

And it does say this was paid for by Malibu/Axis.

--
    2019 Craz

Cant deny that Axis wake looks so much better. I wonder how long this took to stage?
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

What I saw is Malibu/AXIS is threatened by Moomba. I could make a video showing Moomba out performing an AXIS. If they are saying a 90k boat puts out a better wave than a 95K boat right off the show room floor, I could agree to that. But as the rest of you know, add some ballast, tinker with the plates, and speed and you can have a ridiculous wave that is better than the video shows for less than the difference in money. Just my 2 cents.

Did they even mention the weight displacement between the two?
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    What I saw is Malibu/AXIS is threatened by Moomba. I could make a video showing Moomba out performing an AXIS. If they are saying a 90k boat puts out a better wave than a 95K boat right off the show room floor, I could agree to that. But as the rest of you know, add some ballast, tinker with the plates, and speed and you can have a ridiculous wave that is better than the video shows for less than the difference in money. Just my 2 cents.
    Right, and for the price you pay to add bags to the axis you could upgrade the bags in the Moomba as well

--
    2019 Craz

completely agree with dan that a few dollars in larger bags would net a much closer race and do not believe the axis wave will change as much as the mojo with the additional weight from bags and lets face it- no one is leaving these in stock form as the rating plate tie manuf. hands.

so now that we've compared waves, lets compare interior fit/finish/quality, 2 year resale value and which one will trailer at a tad better mpg due to overall gross weight.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

A stock mojo will never compete against a T23 with PNP bags, it's just the truth. Both boats slammed to their potential... Now that would be a close race, the T23 probably still wins, but it would be very close.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    A stock mojo will never compete against a T23 with PNP bags, it's just the truth. Both boats slammed to their potential... Now that would be a close race, the T23 probably still wins, but it would be very close.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I happen to think that the ceiling is higher on a boat with tabs versus a boat with gates.

Funny how they disabled the comments.
    FAE Dealer Message me for a Discount!

2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4600LB Ballast- Enzo Bags & Lead
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers