Default Perfect Pass For a 2006 Moomba Outback V with the Drive By Wire (DBW) system

HI Guys
    I have a Perfect Pass system that I removed from my 2006 Outback V. The PP System works great for Wakeboarding over the Moomba cruise control. The cruise control system is RPM based this is MPH based off of the paddle wheel. I sold the boat 4 years ago and this has been in the cabinets in my garage. Works fine and was a pretty easy plug and play system for a 2006 DBW system. This is NOT for a cable drive system. This includes the Moomba control head that replaces a speedo, the DBW box, and the engine wire harness. It would work on newer boats but you would need the engine wire harness to plug into the new style harness. Please PM or email me though the forum if interested. I’m asking $450.00 and I am located in Manitowoc WI and we can figure shipping out if you are interested. If you are close enough I can come help you install the system. I will help by phone if needed as well if you buy the system.
    IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am also interested, pm sent.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

is this still available?
    2006 Moomba Outback V