Default Interesting shapes on the new Supreme ZS hull

I was at the Birmingham boat show this weekend and saw the new Supreme ZS series boat. The aggressive lines made this thing look like it was moving sitting still! Then I noticed the funky "winglets" made into the lower mid-section and front leading edge of the hull. Haven't seen anything look quite like that.

I think the 23 model has 4600# of ballast, so it should throw down something HUGE off the back of that vessel. This is what counts.

Did you see the dash and that little screen? Looks cheap. Wonder how 'functional' it is. Sometimes easier is better, it just looks small.

The tower also looks basic and reminds me of a Wake Tractor. Not looking to rip the boat, but that was my first thought when I looked at the online pics in 2018.

The windshield looks like the BTS windshield on the MCs - if that is what you like.
    2018 Supra SL400

Good looking boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I'd never be able to get past the windshield. too much like axis/nxt for my liking...

I walked around a supreme 21ft- not the zs model although they look to have the same issue- at the dealer this past fall and seemed to be a pretty nice "budget" boat but my single biggest complaint was the position of the tower. it was too far back and as you step off the swim platform into the boat on the back bench seat anyone over 5'6" is going to run the risk of smacking their head on the tower back.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Isn’t supreme owned by correct craft now? Kind is surprising there’s almost zero resemblance in the interior at least.

they are but I think they really play off centurion more than nautique since they have shared space with centurion for quite some time.
    zs line feels more like lineage from an fi/ri than a g series.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten