Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking at 2019 Mojo

Anyone have any issues with the new Mojo? Looking at trading my 07 22ssv in. I'm not sure if I'm making right choice. It's a great boat. Also looked at a 2019 SE 400 that seams amazing but the price is way too high for me to justify spending. Any thoughts?

Whats your fear? the mojo is an excellent boat.
    2019 Mondo

I don't think you can go wrong with either boat. Some very obvious differences in a SE vs a Mojo though. The big questions are what are you looking to get out of a new boat vs your current one and budget (size, surf system, ballast, just a newer boat in general, different options, just a few questions I asked myself). If you can answer those it makes picking out a new one a lot easier. Then go sit in a few and demo them if you can, not looking at ones that are way out of you budget as that will just drive you crazy.

Add ballast. Allow time to dial in. Off you go in the MOJO.

SE vs Mojo - a lot of upgrades and different tech in that price for the Supra.
    2018 Supra SL400

Also ask yourself how long you are going to keep it. Although i would LOVE to have a supra, i am still not the biggest fan of all the electronics to run the boat. I tend to keep my boats for a while and all those screens scare me 5-7 years from now. I love the simplicity of Moomba. I love having switches to back up the screen.
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Whats your fear? the mojo is an excellent boat.
    Fear is down the road after purchase wishing I had bought the Supra. I want to be sure I'm really upgrading the last boat is 12 years old. I want to be sure this is a good one.

That's a good point! The Momba dose still have switches and can get back to dock if screen goes out. It is quite simpler boat.

I went from the 2007 SSV22 to a 2018 SL. So glad.

Also looked at SGs from 2017 and almost bought that, but they discontinued the model and the tech had a good upgrade from 17 to 18.

So that left me at SA or SL in 2018+
    And that year has the switches. 19 switched to the new dash.
    2018 Supra SL400

Going to test drive the Mojo tomorrow. I'll update tomorrow. Dealership isn't coming down off the price very much only 6k off so far. I've heard some crazy deals on 19s but not seeing it here! Anyone know what to expect to on 2019 discounts and several hrs already on it?

Main reason was surfing and new tech hopefully a better smoother ride in chop. The boat I have now is getting a little old but still in great shape. If Im not sold on the Mojo I will probably just keep mine and upgrade. You are right though sitting and looking at the new Supra is driving me crazy! I like everything about it except the payment. The fit and finish on the Mojo just isn't the same as Supra. I will see how the Mojo handles on the lake tomorrow.